On a new motor vehicle, you are entitled to get back:
- All Monies you paid like down payment and payments made, less a “statutory” mileage offset, related to the number of “trouble free” miles you put on the vehicle PRIOR to the initial problem(s) creeping up;
- You may also be entitled to some related expenses like tax, title, registration, reasonable repairs, and/or towing reimbursement;
- Also, the bad guy should pay off any outstanding loan/lease amounts;
- You are entitled to the cost of filing a lawsuit (currently $435.00 in CA);
- You are also entitled to have your attorney’s reasonable fees paid by the bad guy.